The Freel | Women's Bike Shorts
The Stretchiest, Most Comfortable Bike Shorts
Oh no, they diiin't... the ladies over at Wild Rye sure know how to win us over with their amazing colors and patterns. Oh, the short fit and ride amazing, too! These bike shorts are sturdy, built to last (unlike the throwaway culture) and they sooooo purdy!
If you're signing up for your first enduro race, are just starting out and hit the ground often, or just love hitting the trails in style, the Freel is for you. They're made with durable, four-way stretch nylon that will protect you from the sun, overgrown shrubs you graze as you speed past, and the gravel section you just superwomaned.
The Freel can handle anything you throw at it.
- Features + Fabric
- Size Guide
- Shipping + Returns
- Water repellant Durable, abrasion-resistant nylon
- UPF 50
- Front pockets
- Storage pocket big enough for your phone (plus size!), sunglasses or energy bar
- Gusseted crotch
- 221 gsm
- 12" inseam
- 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex
How To Measure
WAIST: Measure the narrowest point on your torso, around your waist.
HIPS: Measure around the widest part of your hips.
INSEAM: Measure on the highest point of the inside leg to the ankle bone.
Use these measurements with the chart below to get your estimated size.
In order to offer you a broader selection of product, we work with some of our suppliers to ship direct from their warehouse.
This means, depending on what you order, your new gear may arrive separately.
Everything that ships direct from our warehouse is shipped via Canada Post.
Wondering why we don't offer free shipping?
Fair question and here are a few reasons:
- We're a small business and don't have the same negotiating power as Amazon -- thank goodness! We don't want to be like them. We are a customer-first company and that means pricier shipping.
- We ship your new gear in compostable or recycled plastic packaging. Right down to the label on the package. This means we spend a few more dollars to help care for the planet.
- We plant trees on your behalf! We cherish Mother Earth and thank her for letting us play in her space. To offset our footprint we do our part to help regenerate how we can.
BUT, if you're order is more than $150, we offer $8 flat-fee shipping.
We accept returns on items within 30 days of your order. Click here to explore our full return policy.