Naveah | Women's Mountain Bike Shorts
The Perfect Shorts For Hot Trail Days
The Naveah women's bike shorts are lightweight and fit like a dream. They have just the right number of pockets to stash everything you need for the most epic ride. An 11" inseam hits right at the knee. And just the right amount of stretch ensures they're flexible for the uphill pedal and the flowy descent.
These shorts fit on the small side. You may want to order up a size.
- Features + Fabric
- Size Guide
- Shipping + Returns
- Elastic and Velcro side-adjuster tabs help you dial your size in
- Flattering flat front waistband with double snap and zip fly closure
- Fusion Inseam Gusset provides superior range of motion to avoid seat hang-ups
- 4 pockets provide convenient storage for a variety of items
- Locking zippers stay shut while you ride
- Tagless labels eliminate irritation
- 96% Polyester, 4% Spandex
- VersaLight lightweight stretch fabric
How To Measure
Before you start measuring... remember, size is just a number. Don't suck in or pull the tape measure tight. Stand in a relaxed position, let it all hang out and measure with a taught, but not tight tape measure. It's better to get the RIGHT size than worry about what the size is.
WAIST: Measure the narrowest point on your torso, around your waist.
HIPS: Measure around the widest part of your hips.
CHEST: Measure the largest part of your chest. Usually this is where your nipples are.
|* Measurements in inches|
|* For waist measurement, measure between hip and bellybutton|
In order to offer you a broader selection of product, we work with some of our suppliers to ship direct from their warehouse.
This means, depending on what you order, your new gear may arrive separately.
Everything that ships direct from our warehouse is shipped via Canada Post.
Wondering why we don't offer free shipping?
Fair question and here are a few reasons:
- We're a small business and don't have the same negotiating power as Amazon -- thank goodness! We don't want to be like them. We are a customer-first company and that means pricier shipping.
- We ship your new gear in compostable or recycled plastic packaging. Right down to the label on the package. This means we spend a few more dollars to help care for the planet.
- We plant trees on your behalf! We cherish Mother Earth and thank her for letting us play in her space. To offset our footprint we do our part to help regenerate how we can.
BUT, if you're order is more than $150, we offer $8 flat-fee shipping.
We accept returns on items within 30 days of your order. Click here to explore our full return policy.