Flow 2.0 | Women's Bike Pants
Awesome MTB Pants For Year-Round Comfort
When you want extra coverage for park riding or ripping the trails on cooler and muddy days ('cuz nothing keeps you off your bike) throw on the Flow 2.0 mountain bike pant. These bike pants have plenty of stretch, tons of pockets in all the right places and a high waist to keep you covered and comfortable.
Please note these pants ship from Oregon via USPS. They may incur import fees but usually don't.
- Size Guide
- Shipping + Returns
- 4 way stretch for a comfortable ride
- Two thigh pockets for the necessities
- Pocket at center back for a secure place to store lift tickets, credit cards, or even your cell phone
- Perforated inner thigh and calf panels for ventilation
- DWR coating
- Longer Inseam and formed knee for a harmonious collaboration with knee protection
- High rise back to keep you covered
- Strategically placed waist adjust that minimizes bulk and reduces bunching over the bum
In order to offer you a broader selection of product, we work with some of our suppliers to ship direct from their warehouse.
This means, depending on what you order, your new gear may arrive separately.
Everything that ships direct from our warehouse is shipped via Canada Post.
Wondering why we don't offer free shipping?
Fair question and here are a few reasons:
- We're a small business and don't have the same negotiating power as Amazon -- thank goodness! We don't want to be like them. We are a customer-first company and that means pricier shipping.
- We ship your new gear in compostable or recycled plastic packaging. Right down to the label on the package. This means we spend a few more dollars to help care for the planet.
- We plant trees on your behalf! We cherish Mother Earth and thank her for letting us play in her space. To offset our footprint we do our part to help regenerate how we can.
BUT, if you're order is more than $150, we offer $8 flat-fee shipping.
We accept returns on items within 30 days of your order. Click here to explore our full return policy.