Premium Liner | Women's Padded Bike Shorts
The No-Bunch 3 Hour Chamois
The Premium Liner is a soft padded bike short that's perfect for a longer pedal after work or a multi-trail ride with friends on Sunday. It's rated for 2-3 hour rides - and the shorts you wanna have on if you're sensitive in the saddle. The slight compression fabric feels good as it holds everything in and the soft Italian fabric is the ultimate wicking material. It's got a 6" inseam and is compatible with all our Zoic baggy shorts.
- Features + Fabric
- Size Guide
- Shipping + Returns
- Anatomically contoured Italian chamois with multi-level foam padding to relieve key pressure points
- 4-way stretch fabric chamois moves with you, doesn't bunch or bind
- 6 panel spandex short with no center front seam
- Brushed elastic leg cuffs
- Low profile flatlock stitching reduces chafing
- Tagless labels to avoid itching and irritation
- Liner: 84% Polyester/16% Spandex
- UPF 50+
- Pad: Elastic Interface Veloce Womens
How To Measure
Before you start measuring... remember, size is just a number. Don't suck in or pull the tape measure tight. Stand in a relaxed position, let it all hang out and measure with a taught, but not tight tape measure. It's better to get the RIGHT size than worry about what the size is.
WAIST: Measure the narrowest point on your torso, around your waist.
HIPS: Measure around the widest part of your hips.
CHEST: Measure the largest part of your chest. Usually this is where your nipples are.
|* Measurements in inches|
|* For waist measurement, measure between hip and bellybutton|
In order to offer you a broader selection of product, we work with some of our suppliers to ship direct from their warehouse.
This means, depending on what you order, your new gear may arrive separately.
Everything that ships direct from our warehouse is shipped via Canada Post.
Wondering why we don't offer free shipping?
Fair question and here are a few reasons:
- We're a small business and don't have the same negotiating power as Amazon -- thank goodness! We don't want to be like them. We are a customer-first company and that means pricier shipping.
- We ship your new gear in compostable or recycled plastic packaging. Right down to the label on the package. This means we spend a few more dollars to help care for the planet.
- We plant trees on your behalf! We cherish Mother Earth and thank her for letting us play in her space. To offset our footprint we do our part to help regenerate how we can.
BUT, if you're order is more than $150, we offer $8 flat-fee shipping.
We accept returns on items within 30 days of your order. Click here to explore our full return policy.