Essential Liner | Women's Padded Bike Shorts
The Perfect Padded Chamois For Shorter Rides
The Essential Liner is a lightweight padded cycling short that's perfect for a quick ride at lunch break or a 6 am spin class. It's rated for 1-2 hour rides. Is built with a 5" inseam and is compatible with all our Zoic baggy shorts.
- Features + Fabric
- Size Guide
- Shipping + Returns
- Anatomically contoured women's Comfort chamois
- 6 panel short construction ensures a performance fit
- Brushed elastic leg cuffs
- ZO-Wick moisture transfer fabrics keep you dry
- Smooth finish flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Tagless labels eliminate irritation
- Liner: 88% Polyester, 12% Spandex
- UPF 50+
How To Measure
Before you start measuring... remember, size is just a number. Don't suck in or pull the tape measure tight. Stand in a relaxed position, let it all hang out and measure with a taught, but not tight tape measure. It's better to get the RIGHT size than worry about what the size is.
WAIST: Measure the narrowest point on your torso, around your waist.
HIPS: Measure around the widest part of your hips.
CHEST: Measure the largest part of your chest. Usually this is where your nipples are.
|* Measurements in inches|
|* For waist measurement, measure between hip and bellybutton|
In order to offer you a broader selection of product, we work with some of our suppliers to ship direct from their warehouse.
This means, depending on what you order, your new gear may arrive separately.
Everything that ships direct from our warehouse is shipped via Canada Post.
Wondering why we don't offer free shipping?
Fair question and here are a few reasons:
- We're a small business and don't have the same negotiating power as Amazon -- thank goodness! We don't want to be like them. We are a customer-first company and that means pricier shipping.
- We ship your new gear in compostable or recycled plastic packaging. Right down to the label on the package. This means we spend a few more dollars to help care for the planet.
- We plant trees on your behalf! We cherish Mother Earth and thank her for letting us play in her space. To offset our footprint we do our part to help regenerate how we can.
BUT, if you're order is more than $150, we offer $8 flat-fee shipping.
We accept returns on items within 30 days of your order. Click here to explore our full return policy.